Tuesday, April 10, 2007

cool


Cool


It's hard to remember how it felt before

Now I found the love of my life...

Passes things get more comfortable

Everything is going right


And after all the obstacles

It's good to see you now with someone else

And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends

After all that we've been throughI know we're cool


We used to think it was impossible

Now you call me by my new last name

Memories seem like so long ago

Time always kills the pain


Remember Harbor Boulevard

The dreaming days where the mess was made

Look how all the kids have grown

We have changed but we're still the same

After all that we've been throughI know we're cool


And I'll be happy for you

If you can be happy for me

Circles and triangles, and now we're hangin' out with your new girlfriend

So far from where we've been

I know we're cool

No comments: